- Make sure to put your flashlight by the bed tonight – just in case. . .
- Check the bottom of the closet for that little stash of cash you’ve been hiding for emergencies.
a.) The baby needs a four o’clock bottle.
b.) “Conchita” decides to get up at 4 AM.
c.) Your 16 year old daughter decides to sneak out the window - again!
- Make sure your fuzzy bathrobe and slippers are handy (yes, this is the acceptable dress code for this event – would I lie to you?!).
- Pour yourself a nice cup of coffee (no - it’s probably not worth driving to Starbucks at 4 AM!).
- Log on to Designing DNA for the first ever online Flea Market Round-Up and get ready to snatch-up some of the best flea market finds you have ever seen! Proceeds from this event will benefit Samaritan’s Purse for Disaster Relief Rebuilding.
See you bright and early tomorrow morning!Tweet